Re: Gnome or KDE - why not ask?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The perennial "if you don't like it then fix the problem yourself or
> just shut up" is what gets very old, as do witty paraphrases such as
> "you can always return it for a full refund". So only seasoned
> developers get to have an opinion and the rest of us can just take what
> we get and be thankful? I don't think so.

Everyone certainly gets to have an opinion.

The KDE thing is very old.  The difference, however, is that the KDE
people within Fedora are, always saying "please, come help us", and
all anyone wants to do is complain about how things aren't the way
they think they should be.

File bug reports.  Help with translations. Do whatever.

No one wants to.

(gods help me, the world is about to implode, I'm speaking in favor of KDE)

--
Marc Wilson
msw@xxxxxxx