Re: Problems with thunderbird-3.0 Beta 4 message filters

On 10/09/2009 03:32 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Mike Cloaked wrote:

I am also using beta 4, and using traditional folder display and not smart
folders - and my filters won't run either.... this is clearly a bug - but I
have not looked to see if this is reported upstream yet...

Yeah, it isn't related to smart folders. On one machine my filters work
fine. On another machine they don't work on initial start-up but work on
any new emails.

Hi Mike,

I could get rid from the problem by deleting the filter (it was testing the "sender" header) and re-installing it by testing some body lines instead of the "sender" header lines.

I have the impression that the filter only works properly on not-header-lines.

Regards

--

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes