Re: Problems with thunderbird-3.0 Beta 4 message filters

On 10/07/2009 03:47 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Barbara Saraceno on 10/05/2009 04:56 PM wrote:
After having updated to the most recent thunderbird-3.0 Beta4, some Imap
message filters (moving mails from Inbox to some target folder after
having checked the *Sender* header), no more run correctly: The filter
log says that the mails have been moved to the target folder, but they
still reside in the Inbox folder.

For testing my filters I downgraded shortly to
thunderbird-3.0-2.3.beta2.fc11.i586, and they did run sucessfully; after
updating again to 3.0 Beta 4, I still had the the described problem.

Somebody has similar problems?

It's a bug (probably better classified as side-effect) of Smart Folders.
I haven't checked upstream to see if it's being fixed yet.

1) Open up the Inbox and select a single account inbox. Then go to
Tools>Run Filters on Folder.
or
2) If you change back to the traditional folder display it should work.

Michael,

Strange: I always use the traditional folder display.

Regards

--

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes