Re: Video conversion suggestions

On 10/08/2009 10:33 PM, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
 I'm looking for a solution to convert cell phone video files into
more common formats, such as MP4, MPG, or even FLV files. Even if I'm
going through multiple steps, that's fine. Right now my biggest
hurdle is starting at the beginning with the cell phone video format.
I think most of them are 3GP or MP4 formats. So the first step would
be, how to convert that file into something more common, using what tool?
   -- A

I think FFmpeg can help you get it from here [1]

[1] http://ffmpeg.org/