Re: Viewing answers to one's nntp posts in Thunderbird

> | Cameron Simpson wrote:

> | If you see any way of implementing this in Thunderbird with a very
> common
> | server name like aioe or motzarella, I'm interested.
>
> I suspect this isn't feasible with Thunderbird alone (unless it has
> funkiness of which I'm not aware - I'm not a TBird user).

Common server names will remain a problem, otherwise...

You make a filter on the From field, enter your name and set the action to
Watch thread. On a second filter, you use Customize, enter a References
field with the name of your server in it and set action to Add Star.

So, I you select View, Threads, Watched threads with unread, then sort
with the Star field, you get unread answers in the threads where you have
posted with answers to people who post from the same server as you, sorted
first.

It's less than ideal and I'm not sure it will work exactly as expected,
but I'll see.

Of course, if you don't use Thunderbird, this will probably be almost as
incomprehensible to you as you explanations on Mutt are to me :)