Re: Viewing answers to one's nntp posts in Thunderbird

> | > Seamonkey allows marking a thread as "watched" and viewing only
> "watched
> | > threads with unread posts" for nntp
> |
> | The problem is the thread sometimes has hundreds of posts and you might
> | have 10. They're hard to find. Of course, you may make a search on your
> | name, click one post and see if you have any answer. And so on for each
> | and every of your posts, but it's rather painful, mainly that you might
> | also want to check the answers another poster receives.
>
> In mutt

Don't tell me I could have a news reader looking like this!

http://www.mutt.org/screenshots/index.gif

Listen, if I remember well, 10 years ago, FreeAgent allowed seeing only
answers to one's own post. Is it possible that Linux doesn't offer the
same today in graphic mode?