RE: ibus still broken

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 11:26 -0600, Stuart McGraw wrote:
> In retrospect it did sound a little pissy -- chalk it up to a
> high level of frustration.  But I have to honestly say that I
> have more commitment to using a system that meets my needs than
> to FOSS political correctness.
----
If you want a truly stable system, you should probably be using RHEL or
CentOS.

Fedora is much closer to the development edge and a technology such as
ibus which is still evolving is probably likely to cause some issues on
occasion. It seems to me that your lack of commitment to the FOSS
software means that either Fedora isn't the right distribution for you -
or you should at least stay with the older version (i.e., Fedora 10 at
this stage) to keep a greater distance from the edge where things can
break.

Craig

believed to be clean.