Re: nautilus-cd-burner for fedora 11

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 14:55 +0000, Yordanis Tornes Medina wrote:
> At this point the problem is that I don't know how to file a bug for
> this problem, Brasero don't show me any error or nothing, it simply
> take a long time to burn a 4.7 GB DVD, more than n-c-b over Fedora 10,
> more, burning the same 4.7 GB DVD whit Brasero on Fedora 10, take more
> time than n-c-b.

I can't say that I've noticed that, though I've only do a small amount
of burning on Fedora 11.

Have you gone through the burning speed options?

What are you using for discs?  Perhaps you've got some that aren't meant
to be burnt at top speed, yet some software still does.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.