Re: nautilus-cd-burner for fedora 11

At this point the problem is that I don't know how to file a bug for this problem, Brasero don't show me any error or nothing, it simply take a long time to burn a 4.7 GB DVD, more than n-c-b over Fedora 10, more, burning the same 4.7 GB DVD whit Brasero on Fedora 10, take more time than n-c-b.

Frequently I download movies from torrents sites and burn .avi as data into 4.7GB DVD to see it later on my DVD player at home. Burning any of this 4.7 GB of .avi videos on any disc take a long time to finish using Brasero. Is a matter of always, with every DVD burned, it happen.

Greetings