Re: java development questions

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, listmail@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I used to use eclipse but found I was spending WAY too much time
> fiddling with dependences, etc. and had problems with SVN support

  interesting ... i was on a contract not that long ago where one of
the developers who insisted on using eclipse was having *constant*
problems with subversion conflicts when doing the same ops from the
command line worked fine.  never figured out what was going on there,
but it seemed like eclipse was the culprit.

rday