Re: Understanding Local Networking - help please?

On 09/16/2009 11:52 AM, Mikkel wrote:
DB wrote:
So now I can see all 3 computers from both Fedora machines.  Now to find
out how to access the files/mount the shares.

You may want to read the fusesmb man page.

Mikkel
I don't know if you are using KDE or not , but the filemanager Konqueror has a great app called "fish" that let connect to other Linux boxes using "ssh" to move files between boxes.
As a example of connecting to another box;

In url box of Konqueror, Put fish://bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and type in bob's password. It will display the file system of Bob on your box, and all you have to do is drag files between both boxes.