Re: Help with Fedora Research

S.W. Bobcat wrote:
> Hummmmmmm the "Fedora Community".... It is a shame that the Fedora
> Leadership does not listen to fedora Users. Fedora 9. 10, and 11 have
> been pieces of junk because the Fedora Leadership keeps foisting things
> not ready for prime time and making them the Default: Examples Fedora 9
> the introduction of KDE 4.0 which was intended for DEVELOPERS ONLY, the
> in Fedora 11 the introduction of whatever it was that was known before
> hand NOT to work with GRUB.
>
> KDE 4.x is not just braely useable, and I was never able to get Fedora
> 11 to even install. The Fedora "Community"?!? When are you going to
> start listening to USERS?!? I am a loyal Fedora USER, and it is a shame
> that the Fedora Leadership seems unwilling to listen to the complaints
> of its USERS. I'm still ising Fedora 8 and I'm hoping that in Fedora 12
> the Fedora Leadership will have at long last started listening to its
> USERS. If Fedora 12 is another overhyped piece of garbage long on
> promises and short on delivery, I think that I'll simply start using
> CentOS. My message to the Fedora Leadership: FIX THE STUFF ALRADY IN
> FEDORA AND MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE ADDING NEW HALF BAKED SOFTWARE.

Why would you expect the developers to listen to you when you either
have not read the list guidelines, or can not be bothered to follow
them?

Have you filed bug reports on what does not work for YOU? For me,
there has not been anything much to file bug reports on, because the
different versions have been working for me. I am running Fedora 10
on this desktop, and Fedora 11 on my laptop.

Mikkel
--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?