RE: Help with Fedora Research

Hummmmmmm the "Fedora Community".... It is a shame that the Fedora Leadership does not listen to fedora Users. Fedora 9. 10, and 11 have been pieces of junk because the Fedora Leadership keeps foisting things not ready for prime time and making them the Default: Examples Fedora 9 the introduction of KDE 4.0 which was intended for DEVELOPERS ONLY, the in Fedora 11 the introduction of whatever it was that was known before hand NOT to work with GRUB.

KDE 4.x is not just braely useable, and I was never able to get Fedora 11 to even install. The Fedora "Community"?!? When are you going to start listening to USERS?!? I am a loyal Fedora USER, and it is a shame that the Fedora Leadership seems unwilling to listen to the complaints of its USERS. I'm still ising Fedora 8 and I'm hoping that in Fedora 12 the Fedora Leadership will have at long last started listening to its USERS. If Fedora 12 is another overhyped piece of garbage long on promises and short on delivery, I think that I'll simply start using CentOS. My message to the Fedora Leadership: FIX THE STUFF ALRADY IN FEDORA AND MAKE SURE IT WORKS BEFORE ADDING NEW HALF BAKED SOFTWARE.

R.H. Ruskin, Ph.D. 'I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me." -- Rudyard Kipling