Re: Completely broken Info reader

On Wednesday 09 September 2009 08:52 AM, stan wrote:
But I see that I have the patched version of the texinfo package,
texinfo-4.13a-4.fc11.x86_64, because I have updates testing enabled.
That probably explains why it works for me.  I see from the link you
give above that it has been submitted to stable, so it should start
working for you too if you update your system after it appears in
updates (a day or two?).

I am extremely sorry. Somehow I was mis-reading the version number for the info package. I _did not_ have the latest updates-testing package installed. After installing that, everything works just fine.

I should be more careful before I report anything to the list next time. :P

--
Suvayu