Network Menager activation in FC10

I have installed FC10 on my PC. I am using BSNL braodband. Recently i tried to add programes . but the message came that no network connection available.

Actually i am using internet and every time i have to use internat i use to start the network service.

How can i activate this through Network Manager so that i can upgrade the system.

Thanks in advance.

VINOD KUMAR GULERIA ADD/AERO VSSC, TRIVANDRUMKERLA- 695022 0471-2564429,2564938(OFFICE)+91 9447109608 (RES)