Thunderbird config date non-compat.-

I've replaced F-10 on this computer with F-11 using the Omega live cd and so far everything seems perfect for the stuff that I use. One of the easiest Linux installs yet! And a lot of bandwidth was saved in doing the updates! That's an important factor with the limited bandwidth usage allocated by my ISP.

The version of Thunderbird provided however is not compatible with the "config date" add-on which I want in order to display 24 hour local times for both the sender and myself. The patch is not available for this version. What to do? It appears that I need to replace with version 2.-something. Is there something I am missing here, am I unique in needing 24 hour time displayed?

       [bobg@box9 ~]$ yum whatprovides */thunderbird
       thunderbird-3.0-2.6.b3.fc11.i586 : Mozilla Thunderbird
       mail/newsgroup client
       Repo        : installed
       Matched from:
       Filename    : /usr/lib/thunderbird-3.0b3/thunderbird
       Filename    : /usr/bin/thunderbird

       [bobg@box9 ~]$ yum whatprovides */thunderbird-2.*
       Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
       No Matches found

Any suggestions?

Bob

This should be in "plain text" if I have the configuration set right.