Re: Enabling Tabs On Mediawiki

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Robert L Cochran<cochranb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Aldo,
>
> I figured out the problem and got the beautiful Mediawiki "Monobook" skin to
> finally show up, using the Fedora-packaged mediawiki code. The key to
> solving the problem was constantly checking out /var/log/httpd/error_log,
> which hundreds if not thousands of entries like these:
>
> [Sat Sep 05 02:25:05 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
> /var/www/html/w/skins/common, referer:
________

Nothing is ever easy with Fedora, eh?   :-)
Yesterday, I was playing around with the skin settings in my wiki and
noticed the
similarity between a particular skin type and the barebone yum install. I had
the thought in the back of my mind that it could be a skin related problem, but
I dismissed it thinking that it was too simple. Sometimes the answer is right
in front of us. You've come up with a good answer; nice work.

~af