Re: F11 OS Instability? Twice now, the system locks out!

On 09/03/2009 10:28 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
The last time I had a system lock-out was several
weeks ago, and just today, I experienced another.

I tried to access the system locally via the keyboard,
no response.  Mouse, same. Remotely, not responding,
all remote connections, ports, etc.  Not there.
Have you tested your memory?
yes
Which graphics card are you running?
Onboard Intel 945G/GZ chipset
  Which driver?
Latest from Fedora updates.
Which screensavers,
Gnome screen saver - blank
come to that – if the system is locking up while you aren’t at it, then
there’s a good chance that a 3D screensaver is exercising part of the
driver that hasn’t been debugged properly.
With a blank screen?
Hope this helps,

James.