Multimedia Mixing and Editing Application

Hello All.
I have created few screencast videos (using CamStudio) in AVI format) and
the audio tracks are created by Audacity and exported to WAV (PCM) file.

What application, on Fedora 11, I can use to merge or add the audio tracks
to the video to create individual segments and then merge all the videos
(4 of them) to create a complete video? What output formats can I use?
Thanks.

Regards,

Ali Sobhi
Sr. Consultant - IBM Research