Re: Can we have different desktop backgrounds for different workspaces

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:

I'd forgotten how I did it.  You may remember that I said a long time ago that
you could do it in Activities, but not in desktops.  Now you combine the two.

Use the desktop cashew to zoom out > create an Activity for each desktop that
you want - IOW 4 desktops = 4 Activities >  Configure each Activity with the
wallpaper you want.  Go back to your first Activity and zoom in - you are back
where you started.

Now go to each desktop, zoom out, set one Activity to use that desktop, zoom
in.  Do this for each desktop.  Now you can use your desktops just as you
always did, but each has settings that are independent of each other.

Takes a few minutes to set up, but from then on it's as easy as it always was.

Thanks much.
I'll try it.

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx