Re: Open Office for PowerPC G4

Ed Greshko wrote:
David Christopher Chipman wrote:
   Hi Americo,

      First things first, welcome to the Fedora Linux user community!
Since you're from Mexico, do you have the proper language pack
(Spanish, I assume) installed? That may include the menu entry strings
that Open Office neds to display. I hope this helps. I can't help with
the Panel applets, sorry.

         -David Chipman

         PS: Please dn't post HTML formated messages to the list, some
of us on here use email programs that can't handle HTML. Thanks,
And you forgot the add the caution against "top posting".  ;-)
Americo Ojeda wrote:
Hello... i recently installed Fedora 11 for powerpc G4, my problem is
with the application Open Office. Whe i open for example the open
office Calc y cant work with it, cause when i try to select an option
from the menu don't show anything.

The other problem are the panel applets, i installed a lot from the
add & remove software, but when i try to add some applets to the
panel only list a few of them. For example i cant find "notification
area", "clock" applets.

Thanks

C. Ojeda

Hi Ed,

Thanks for that, I'm doing other things to, so I guess i forgot, thanks for the reminder. :hangs-head-in-shame:

-David