Re: Open Office for PowerPC G4

   Hi Americo,

First things first, welcome to the Fedora Linux user community! Since you're from Mexico, do you have the proper language pack (Spanish, I assume) installed? That may include the menu entry strings that Open Office neds to display. I hope this helps. I can't help with the Panel applets, sorry.

         -David Chipman

PS: Please dn't post HTML formated messages to the list, some of us on here use email programs that can't handle HTML. Thanks,

Americo Ojeda wrote:
Hello... i recently installed Fedora 11 for powerpc G4, my problem is with the application Open Office. Whe i open for example the open office Calc y cant work with it, cause when i try to select an option from the menu don't show anything.

The other problem are the panel applets, i installed a lot from the add & remove software, but when i try to add some applets to the panel only list a few of them. For example i cant find "notification area", "clock" applets.

Thanks

C. Ojeda