Re: help

Tim wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 12:32 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
>> Yet another reason that Network Manager needs to go away.  It's a
>> giant PITA.
>
> Works fine here, and does what "network" doesn't do.  Seamlessly manage
> my laptop going from wired/wireless/no-network.

I am using it on my laptop with no problems as well. I could use it
on my desktop, and probably will if I even do a fresh install
instead of an upgrade.

It seams like most of the people that complain most about Network
Manager are people that are ageist any changes that require them to
learn something new...

Mikkel