yum update and windows missing title bar

Hi,

I ran an update today and now all windows are missing title bar so I cannot resize or move them around.

System is Fedora 64 bit, with NVidia drivers for display.

Can provide more information if required. Tried searching on net but could not find quickly as I have leave for my gym now. But I want my system fixed soon as it is my main desktop.

Regards
Vijay