Re: KDE login broken in rawhide

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
Hi,

Since about last week I can't login into KDE anymore using KDM.
The KDE splash screen appears, but after this xmessage pops up saying
~"can't start kded4" or something like that.

I've quite a number of KDE4 updates installed, but it still happens.
Has somebody else experienced this problem too? Does it need manual solving?

Any and all problems with rawhide releases should be directed to the
fedora-test-list.  Many of those list members are also members here,
not all of them are, and they may not see your posting.

This list is aimed at _released_ versions of Fedora, not pre-release or
experimental versions such as rawhide, -alpha, -beta or release
candidates.