Re: What to do if frozen ?

On 08/25/2009 05:38 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 16:40 +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

I am a perl-Tk application (Sterra.pl) with seems does not want to give
me the hand back because of swapping !

If you say absolutely nothing about what your application is for or
where it came from, how do you expect people to help you?
What do you need to know about my application ?
I even had the same behavior with firefox !

Also, next time try to use a meaningful Subject line. This one's about
as bad as the innumerable posts entitled "Help".

poc

Hi

You don't say anything to help solve your problem. You could go to a Perl list, maybe you'll have more luck.

It seems a problem with your application, not with Fedora. If this is the case, mark your thread as "off-topic".

With version of Fedora, which kernel, version of perl, etc.

Regards

Marcelo