Re: plotting large datasets

NiftyFedora Mitch <niftyfedora@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> 32 channels is a LOT.

Hence the problem :-)

> Could you, an artist or a draftsman do it by hand?
> Do you need all 32 channels on one page?
>   i.e. can you plot 4, 8, 16 to a page and just print more pages.

Ideally, I'd have a GUI where I can select which channels to view, or
show them all as a "background" color and select which ones to
color/highlight.  I don't need to see them *all* at the same time (at
least, not in a way that each channel is uniquely identifiable) but
the ones I do see should be together (same scale and axes).

Now, if gnuplot had options for dashed or dotted lines, I might have
squeaked by with it...