Re: installation of fedora 11

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 21:22 +0530, shreyas m wrote:

> i have downloaded fedora 11 from this page
> http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora
> i suppose its correct and written it into a bootable disc

This seems to be exactly the same message you posted two days ago, to
which several people gave reasonable answers. Did you read those
answers? Did you try the suggestions?

poc

PS I'm CC'ing to your personal email in case you aren't subscribed to
the list, which would explain you not seeing the earlier answers. You
really need to subscribe if you want the list to be useful. See