Re: capital letters in firefox

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 14:53 -0400, max bianco wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Germán Racca<german.racca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Try starting firefox in safe mode and see if you get normal case then.
> >> (probably will)
> >> If so, check which extensions/themes you've installed and/or what
> >> changes you've made. Does CSS directive "text-transform: uppercase"
> >> sound familiar? Maybe you customized some layout/skinning file for
> >> firefox...
> >>
> > The same problem is observed in safe mode.
> > Moreover, it also happens with Midori!
> > Ideas?
> >

> You've in advertently turned on some desktop feature for the blind?

Well, I don't know, but I don't think so...

Recently I've changed from Xfce4 to pekWM, and I'm using a customized
menu, with nothing related to features for blind.

Moreover, I think this is not a Firefox problem now, because it also
happens with Midori (as I said before) and I verified the same behavior
in Konkeror right now.

--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)