RE: Very VERY Weird problem with Fedora 11 x86_64 net install CD...

Yep, same here (apart from the fact that I left it at Fedora 10). Had a few
SCSI-related post-install bootup problems that have been described and fixed
in earlier threads, but other than that, it went in fine.

Interesting that you were able to upgrade from F10 - F11 without any
problems. Might try that myself.

Eddie.

Ended up getting a Fedora 10 net inst CD to work (64 bit only 32 bit one
wouldn?t work) and once I installed the OS, it boots up from the hard drive
no problem. I updated it to Fedora 11 from there and it still boots up no
problem.

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.
Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator
Information Technology
Wilson 105A
Westfield State College

Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT)