From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eddie Duffy
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 2:02 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Very VERY Weird problem with Fedora 11 x86_64 net install CD...

I'm getting the exact same thing with attempting an F11 installation on our
new R710s here. The system does not respond to any keypress at all after the
initial message "Press the <ENTER> key to begin the installation process". I
also tried with an old F7 disc, which got a lot further but stalled at one
of the scrolling messages before the GUI stage of the install.

I also tried with RHEL 5.0, and this went great guns, right through asking
me for the installation key.

I'm going to try F10 tomorrow, as suggested by Mattias.

Yeah that's the exact problem I'm having. And with the live CD I can't even
get passed where it says ISOLINUX.

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.
Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator
Information Technology
Wilson 105A
Westfield State College

Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT)