Re: connect to the internet with my bsnl dial - up phone

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:16:43 -0500
"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is also possible that their is a data cable for the phone so you
> can use it as a modem. Not that I know enough about his setup to be
> sure.

That interpretation didn't even occur to me - using the cell phone as an
additional access point to the internet via dialup.  The computer would
have to have a modem in order to use the landline as an access point.
So it is just a matter of connecting the modem and cell phone, as you
suggest, through a (telephone) cable.  Then the process should be
identical to that used for the landline.