Re: connect to the internet with my bsnl dial - up phone

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:23:41 +0530
rajpal songara <rajpal.619mca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi, to everyone,
> i'm from india,
> & i have a bsnl dial -up  phone to browse the internet
> but, somehow i'm still not succed to browse internet in my FEDORA10
> with my that wireless phone
>
> so, plz.. guide me how to configure both  fedora10 &my phone

Your description and question aren't completely clear to me, but I'll
try to answer.  I think you're saying you can browse the internet with
your computer and F10 over your dial up line, and you want to browse the
internet via F10 and the dial up line using your cell phone too.

I think if you want to do that, you have to get a bluetooth device for
your computer, and then install the Fedora tools for bluetooth (bluez?).
Your cellphone has to be bluetooth capable as well.  And the cellphone
has to have a browser.  Then you have to configure everything to work
together.  I don't have or use this, but that's how I understand the
process.  Maybe someone else has direct experience or this exact setup
and can advise you more accurately.

Or maybe you want to install F10 on your cellphone.  I have no idea how
to do that, and doubt that it is possible without extensive
modification.