Re: GRUB question

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 09:09 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 08:46 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> > Craig White wrote:

> > Yes, gparted can do that; copy partitions from drive to drive.  Very. very
> > handy program, especially when it exists on a LiveCD so that you can
> > work with unmounted filesystems.  I use the Ubunto LiveCD to do this
> > as it does not exist on Fedora's LiveCD, but no big deal I think.
> --

I got some advice re: Fedora live CD and gparted from this list that is
worth passing on.  You can boot using the Fedora live CD.  Once it is
fired up 'yum install parted gparted' for one time use.

You then don't have to mount a hard disk.   Its handy and the gparted
front end is graphically easy to use if you don't want to spend a lot of
time and care fretting over all the exact settings.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3