Removing Pulse Audio

Hi,
I followed the instructions here for installing Pulse Audio,
(http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=206868) on my F10
machine, (an F9 upgrade). I did this as I thought the system upgrades
would do this eventually anyway and was interested. However it's just
just caused me grief.

Does anyone have any instructions on how to remove this completely from
my system, that they've successfully used? It's become slow, hard-locks,
sound skips or just stops.

Thanks
James