Re: conflicted file in update this morning?

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:04:32 -0700 Alan Evans wrote:
>
>> Anyway, today I can't update. Can anything be done? Or should this get
>> bugzilla'd? And if so, against what?
>
> Usually if you just wait a few days the 32 and 64 bit repos get back
> in sync. You can update with the --skip-broken option to get
> all the non-conflicting stuff installed.

Curious.

The updater icon claims that there are 18 updates available (mouse
hovor popup). The updater package review dialog claims that there are
17 available. The missing file being the i586 libX11 update.

Executing "yum update" in a root shell (leaving skip-broken out for
now) lists all updates including the 32-bit libX11. (All the packages
besides that are show in bold font -- what does that mean?)

Anyway, cli yum updated everything with no complaint. But I'm
wondering why PackageKit was conflicted about the number of available
updates. (And I'm wondering what the bold/not-bold thing in yum
means.)

-Alan