Re: no send/receive in evolution

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 14:23 +0000, Amadeus W.M. wrote:
> My send/receive button in evolution is grayed out so unusable. Is there
> any option to re-enable it? Anybody else seeing this?

You're probably "working offline," see the file menu on the main window,
or the plug and socket icon at the bottom left of the main window.

> Also, sometimes when sending messages they just get stuck in the Outbox.
> I'd have to click on send/receive, but I can't.

Again, probably the same thing.  You may have accidentally put yours
into offline mode, or NetworkManager may have done so (it deciding that
you're offline, so it puts your applications into offline mode, and
mayn't put them back into online mode when you go online).

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.