Re: Rhythmbox no longer "sees" ipod

I'm having this problem with banshee and amarok, on Fedora 11 too. The advice I was given is to wait for it all to be fixed.

I hope gnupod will work.

I didn't upgrade, I did a clean install of Fedora 11 but from the days of the beta.

I wonder if all this stuff will work as expected on Ubuntu...hmmm....I do have a Ubuntu virtual machine installed.

Bob