Re: Streaming video capture problem

suvayu ali wrote:

> <.....>
>> None of those are actual URLs to the video. Of all of these the largest
>> was 160k. I doubt that a full hour of audio and video would be that
>> small.  ;-)
>
> I think you are misjudging the situation. The stream seems to be a
> live stream. If that is the case, then there is _no_ file. The only
> way to grab something like that would be with a script using mplayer
> or vlc. I don't know how to do that, but that seems to be the only
> possible solution. I think someone posted an mplayer script to do
> something like this a few months back, but in that case it was _not_ a
> flash stream. Maybe the archives will help you here.

Read what I have written very, very carefully. The video was recorded
during the hour that she was on the pedestal. That was Sunday afternoon
in London. Early Sunday morning here. If you go to the link I posted you
can watch the video of what was originally displayed live now.

Which means? There is a recording and I am still trying to get the link
to the recorded video for her which is in these archives.

--

  David