Re: Streaming video capture problem

2009/7/27 David Boles <dgboles@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> None of those are actual URLs to the video. Of all of these the largest
> was 160k. I doubt that a full hour of audio and video would be that
> small.  ;-)

I think you are misjudging the situation. The stream seems to be a
live stream. If that is the case, then there is _no_ file. The only
way to grab something like that would be with a script using mplayer
or vlc. I don't know how to do that, but that seems to be the only
possible solution. I think someone posted an mplayer script to do
something like this a few months back, but in that case it was _not_ a
flash stream. Maybe the archives will help you here.

GL

--
Suvayu