Re: [Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

Ed Greshko wrote:

> I think the OP is looking to have someone verify his findings.  So,
> consider the problem verified.

Lord! Thank you so much?

> Now, the Question becomes is does the OP want to file the bugzilla or
> allow someone else to do it for him.

I can't file the bugzilla. If I do, developers will point out all the
shenanigans involved in getting from asx to mwv, pretend that it's a Linux
users scare away technique used by Microsoft -- and they'd be right about
this -- and I'm completely lost in those matters.

Tomorrow, Microsoft might chance the server settings and I'll be unable to
read the radio-canada videos anymore and they'll say that Totem and
MPlayer are just the same.

But, I know that NOW MPlayer works, Totem doesn't. I know Totem never did
and I don't believe MPlayer can't deal with anything read by Totem.

So, if you want to fill the bug report, I certainly have no problem with
this. Give us the URL of the bug report so we can see how it evolves.

Thanks again!