Re: [Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

On 07/26/2009 12:28 PM, gilpel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If bugzilla had any effect don't you think that users would stop doing the
> "let's see if this other application works" dance all the time? My feeling
> is bugzilla works only for kernel developers.

Your feeling is wrong since bugzilla is hardly used by kernel
developers.  If you refuse to file bug reports, what is point of
ranting? It is reaching nowhere.

> You mean Radio-Canada is a specific instance? Maybe, after years of not
> working, the specific instance should be looked after?
>
> Please, check the specific instance.

I can't read it. They don't seem to supply a WMV file directly instead
providing some javascript based tricks. There are many instances like
these which are the fault of web developers relying on IE specific
things. Blaming a media player doesn't seem right.

Rahul