Re: networkManager is killing me

Your very first step is to Google and find a website that can tell you how to set up a wireless access point and resolve connectivity problems. You can also find a number of excellent books to read, also devoted to wireless access. Google is your friend. I think those other websites and other books can offer you a lot of help if you will have the patience to read them and work through the advice they offer.

Another friend is researching old mailing list emails. I don't delete my old emails. They are much too valuable. I save them and then search my email folders when a problem hits to see who had my issue. Someone, somewhere, had the same issue and dealt with it effectively.

Go Google...

Bob