Re: Fedora 11: Switching to single user mode (runlevel 1) -- Hey g.

On Sun, 2009-07-12 at 22:24 -0400, David wrote:
> I see. You would expect me to ask, please send me your public GnuPG
> key, from someone I asked publicly and politely to post it or stop
> signing. From someone who then publicly attacked me and insulted me
> and said rude things to me and to the list about me.

I'd expect you (or anyone else) to ask someone if they can publish their
key, or send it to you, and accept whatever the outcome was.  I don't
expect someone to demand someone else stop signing mail, or demand
anything else, *THAT* is rude.  And you can expect rude demands to be
replied to with a similar lack of courtesy.

Don't get your knickers in a twist if you get insulted after being rude
to someone.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686