Re: Mountpoint of installdvd during install

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 23:40:42 +0200,
  Edwin Dicker <fedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hello all,
>
> I hope someone can help me out with a simple question.
> I want to create a custom install with a kickstartfile. This kickstart file
> contains a postscript which needs to copy some custom files from the
> installdvd.
> What is the mountpoint for the installdvd during install?

A possible better way to do this is to package up the files you want installed
and make a custom repo that is used when copsing the image. That way they
get copied at the same time as the rest of the file system.

If you are really doing the copy as post install in the kickstart file, note
that this happens when the DVD image is being built and there isn't a DVD
yet.

I don't know what device the dvd is mounted as for sure, but typically
/dev/sr0 is the first cd/dvd device on a system. It's probably available
as some other name as well if you need to worry about systems with
multiple DVD devices.