Java and font rendering on F11

Hi,

I've just installed Netbeans on F11 and I have to say that the quality font used for menus and widgets is appaling.

The same happens to all other Java applications.

Basically the font is very small and thin (used for menus, buttons...)

In netbeans, I can change the font used in source code editor, but not the rest of the GUI.

I don't seem to remember this happening on F9.