F11 - KDE issue

Hi All,

Installed Fedora 11 on Sempron-1GB RAM desktop. Login as normal user in GNOME works well but can't login to KDE. I gave username and password, it gives the progress bar and then g(k)dm restarts and brings me back to the Login screen. My graphics card is onboard with 32 MB. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this? I guess this is a hardware compatibility issue. If so, what is the recommended hardware specs needed?

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.