Re: How and when do updates of apps get into repos?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
* the specfile is autogenerated, either entirely or from some .spec.in file.
The more of these are true, the scarier the packaging is!

        Kevin Kofler
Hi Kevin,

What is wrong with auto-generated spec files. I'm quite happy to see them generated by ./configure scripts. But, I can understand you other misgivings about random RPM files.

-David Chipman