Re: ath5k phy0: gain calibration timeout (2417MHz) lose connection

--- On Wed, 3/25/09, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Despite that fedora is my favorite OS, I have to "not
> run it" because it drops my connection and I have to
> run Windows on it so that I can actually do work.  I lost
> one of my Fedora Rawhide Machines on which I did my normal
> work and I need a dependable machine so I can do my normal
> work.  What should I do?  I patiently await a 2.6.29 kernel
> for this machine and I can compile in case it takes to long
> to get here :), on rawhide still with -0.258.2?? kernel not
> yet 2.6.29 :)
>
> Are there any bugs out there?
> I have a laptop that also uses the ath(5)(9)k drivers and
> it does not drop the connects and I run rawhide on it.
> Please advice me as to what to do.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Antonio
>

> --

ATM,

downloading many new packages, I have enabled updates-testing repo and getting newer kernel:

kernel                  i686   2.6.27.21-170.2.56.fc10   updates-testing  19 M

Hope it works and does not drop me and I'll be happy again :)

Regards,

Antonio