Re: weather report applet dead again?

Bill Davidsen wrote:
I use the gnome- version with radar, and while it does catch up at the update interval, clicking the UPDATE button worked for me, to catch up if I care before it solves the problem for me.

There is an issue that checking "start at boot" on NM wireless connections doesn't seem to work, at least not on any system I've ever owned. That's why the applet can't find a network.

Neither waiting nor clicking the "Update" button work for me.  The applet
(gweather-applet) remains stuck in the "Updating..." state.

I am not attempting to start the wireless network at boot, only the
wired ethernet, which obviously does not start if no cable is
connected.

                Do NOT delete it.